Facing Sun Effects

A secret has been revealed in the news over the past few weeks. I was a part of that secret. What was the secret you ask? Men are now using skin care products as a part of their daily activities!

I started a few months ago due to something I learned about myself. I had my picture taken. Not just a standard picture. I had my picture taken with a special ultraviolet camera and light that shows damaged skin due to excessive sun exposure. First they took a picture of my face with standard light. Although not a flattering picture, it looked like I expected. Then they took a picture of my face with the ultraviolet light. What did I look like? I looked like I had a face FULL of freckles. Only these freckles weren't the cute ones that would have showed up in the first picture. They showed that I have a significant amount of sun damage. I guess my early years of working and playing outside all summer long with little or no sun protection is catching up with me.

It is common knowledge that sun damaged skin will cause premature signs of aging skin (wrinkling, "leathery" appearance and feel, etc.) as well as being a cause of skin cancer. So, I decided to do something about it. One of those things is to take better care of my skin. I am using skin care products that have a sunscreen built in. These same products also contain enzymes that can help speed cell renewal in sun damaged skin.

Yes, the secret is out. I am using skin care products every day. My wife says my complexion is also better because of it. I look forward to having my picture taken in the future. Maybe my complexion isn't the only thing that is improving.

by: Roger Carr

Article Source : Facing Sun Effects
You have just read the article entitled Facing Sun Effects. Please read the article from Health Food Nutrition About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : https://vladimiria.blogspot.com/2012/09/facing-sun-effects.html
Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
vezlay
AUTHOR
March 18, 2020 at 5:19 AM delete

i love soya chaap and thanks for this post i like this information please provide few more information about this post soya chaap

Reply
avatar